Saturday, September 10, 2005

financial analysis #2

It's the end of another month so here's the breakdown:

From Jul 22nd to Sep 9th I spent $2890 as follows:

  • 11.74 % food
  • 1.33 % clothing
  • 2.46 % entertainment
  • 35.51 % utillities
  • 5.18 % car insurance
  • 11.09 % transportation
  • 7.18% household needs
  • 5.49 % computer
  • 3.28 % education
  • 1.72 % health/hygene
  • 15.03 % other
By far utillities dominate my expenses. Food is not too bad this month, and transportation is a little higher because of gas prices and my trip to Canada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests attorney card credit criminal fraud . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my attorney card credit criminal fraud site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...

Anonymous said...

If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover