Friday, May 06, 2005

the end is near

Two more days and I am done! Tomorrow I have a statistics test and on Monday at 9 a Kinetics take home is due. A's are assured in every class but kinetics, where I'll have to make sure that I pay close attention to details. I need a high A on this final take home. Today I found out that I don't have to take the final on Numerical Linear Algebra. I guess it was worth it to work on the open ended take home problem. I didn't do too hot on it, but it was enough to give me an overall A in the class. Also on Monday I am taking a math test that will assess how good the UofA math department is. I want do my best, so maybe I will open the Cal book to refresh my memory a little bit but I won't have to study or anything like that. Now back to statistics, thankyouverymuch.

No comments: