Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Apparently writing in this blog is a periodical function of period 2 days for me. Really quickly, the state of the matter is the following:
- Instrumental analysis test tomorrow. People already hate me because I have the highest grade with a 70. The course is truly ridiculous. The teaching is useless, the classes are at 7:30, boring as hell, and the exams are fairly hard, and involve a lot of numb memorization. Tonight I have done some studying with Ajax, one of my frisbee buddies, the captain actually. Everything makes sense, the problems are doable, but again, who know what little detail from the annotations of what page he's going to ask on the test. Although I put some 4-5 hours into this test already I am more worried that some people in the class will not be able to pass, and that would translate into not graduate.
-Linear Algebra test due on Friday. Unfortunately I got stuck on problem 9. I asked Dr. Vassilev about it today and he realized that we couldn't do the problem with our current knowledge so some changes have occured. Here is a copy of the test for those interested. After I get done with my day tomorrow at 9pm, I will have to start working on this algebra test, and I just hope it won't mean another all nighter.

No comments: