Sunday, December 05, 2004

Romanian Scammers

Before I go to bed I have to post these links about some Romanian scammers. link 1 & link 2. This is the kind of reading not recommended for the light-hearted. I don't remember how I stumbled upon one website but curiosity kept me reading and led me to another one. Aafter reading a few postings I just felt nauseous. Literally sick. Subhuman language used to brag about inhuman actions that in any normal society would be punished with long years in prison. Pure bitter hatred flows in these hackers' messages. They might think Americans are stupid, they might think they are geniuses just because they can scam gullible people on e-bay, but what they don't see is that some day they will pay for their actions, and it will hurt them bad. What do these people become when they're 50, 60, 80? How do they treat their families? What do they tell their children?

My sincere advice to anybody reading this is: Never, never, please.. never ever buy or even contemplate buying something from Romania. And please don't let a few idiots represent a whole country. Just to cheer things up check this online photo gallery from Romania. Besides dirty scumbags Romania has beautiful places and talented photographers.

No comments: