Sunday, March 06, 2005

lazy, scared, tennis

I have been feeling very lazy lately. I just pretty much wasted my weekend, although I had big plans in mind. Sometimes stuff like this happens and I don't know why. I feel like I am missing something. It's like when you crave for some food or drink and can't say what that food would be. It just kills me. I bet it's loneliness or homesickness but I can't tell. Arghhh...

Dear world, how can I get my motivation back? Help... All I have been thinking of is my trip to Colorado and my grad school decision. At the same time, the pressing deadlines for my two projects are making me so nervous that I don't want to deal with them yet. Weird, I know. It's like when being so afraid of the dentist you unconciously forget about the appointment.

On a lighter note, how can you recognize a French veteran?

Sunburned armpits.

The Romanian tennis team qualified in the Davis cup quarterfinal after coming back from 2-1 to win 3-2 against Belarus. Everybody thought that they would come play the US in the semis, but the US team lost tonight against Croatia. Roddick couldn't handle a 5 set match. Oh, Andy, you meathead. Your baseball-style 200mph serves work most of the time, but some finesse would help every once in a while.

No comments: