Tuesday, March 08, 2005

MIT

I couldn't believe it. It came in a regular small envelope and it said YES. I have been accepted to MIT and I will go visit next weekend. Now my decision gets a lot more complicated. I am visiting Colorado this weekend and I can't wait to ask all the questions that cross my mind with no intentions of being polite. This game is now about getting the most accurate description of the department as possible. No matter what happens, I can at least say that I refused MIT. Sweet life.

Help FLORIN!

The link abocve is for helping somebody who's life depends on a $35,000 surgery. It might sound nothing for the US, but in Romania that's a lot of money and this guy has a few weeks left. Unfortunately donations can be made only from Romania. I wish Romania would enter the civilized world some day and be a secure place to do e-payments. If you are by any chance reading this from Romania do what is right.

No comments: