Thursday, March 17, 2005

MIT here I come

Tomorrow I am leaving for MIT at 5 in the morning. Needless to say, Thomas is not that happy about me dragging his ass out of bed so I can get to the airport. As about the visit itself, I am probably more excited to meet my old friends from Romania that go to school there than visiting the chemistry department. Dr. Swager who I really wanted to talk to is in sabbatical so I guess I will have to investigate his lab by myself.

I still don't know how I am going to do my homework for Numerical Linear Algebra, which is due tomorrow. Btw, the test was OK, I think I did a lot better than the amount of work I put into it. Today I also turned in a first draft for the paper in my senior math class.

As soon as I come back from MIT I will jump right into SPRING BREAK. Yoohoo! Not so fast, it's not really a break. I have to make myself do some work on the chemistry senior thesis. I am sooo behind and realistically I don't know if I will have the strength to pull that one through. We'll see. Oh, Wednesday I'll go fishing with my hostdad, "uncle" Tim and their offsprings. It will be a lot of fun to play with little kids and enjoy the outdoors. That is actually my real break. (I love the outdoors... do you see a pattern pointing to Colorado...hmm)

No comments: